Saturday, April 17, 2010

Duel in the desert



Seated nine rows behind the Phoenix net, I contemplated the subject of today's Blog while fiercely observant and engaged in a great playoff game, a great hockey game and the great, great, back and forth, up and down, volatile second period when five goals were scored. 

How pathetic, or how dedicated, can I be to be thinking about the stock market in the middle of all the electrified intensity of a Stanley Cup playoff game involving my beloved, Detroit Red Wings?  

So I decided to lead with hockey today, testing my readers patience while at the same time rewarding those who read through the photo and opening paragraph to these words:   

SPX Daily Sell Signal



I sent out my analysis to the email list earlier today.  But this is not that complicated.  My Daily models, the ones that suggest intermediate term trends, are beginning to change.  Not all of them, not yet, but some of the more significant ones, including the one below, which is an inverse ETF for China stocks:

 FXP Daily Trend Model

You don't have to bet the ranch here.  Nor do we have to assume Armageddon is at hand, plume of volcanic ash, or not.


But what is suggested is to walk the talk; when the models are flipping, govern yourselves accordingly.



A


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's odd...my Avg True Range model goes short at 1192.87

Anonymous said...

Fibonacci monkey on top of US stock market indices

http://shockedinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/04/s-and-dow-are-at-tipping-points.html

Anonymous said...

will be @ the Joe tomorrow and I can tell you I will not be thinking about the stock market. fill the void allen. seriously, mac

SteveKore said...

Go Kings!

SteveKore said...

Go Kings!