Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sell signals

Needless to say, all of the intraday SELL thresholds from this past weekend's blog have been crushed. Here is a current S&P chart, showing Blue Wave's preliminary SELL on the Daily chart, and prices in imminent danger of violating the ATR SELL threshold. If these numbers hold up into the close today, there's a good chance that a new Intermediate Wave DOWN has begun:



Update: Ten minutes after I posted the above chart, the ATR_TrailingStop triggered SHORT:


This signal, along with the Blue Wave Sell, still need to be confirmed with closing prices staying below their respective thresholds.


A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, thank you Allan! I did get into SDS and FAZ last Friday, but since I'm still learning, I didn't use options. I'm sure if I did, I would be much futher into the $$. I hope to learn more about options soon.

Secondly, I'm amazed, yet not surprised at the silence on the comments. There are fewer comments now that your calls of a bear market have come into play.

So, once again, thank you for the technical guidance and education you provide. I have yet to hit my first $10K in profit, once I do I will donate to you and HealthEd Connect - an NGO who's mission is to empower women and children through education.

Ron