Wednesday, September 09, 2009

How to Spot Trading Opportunities


I usually pass along special offers from my advertisers only after I have had a chance to evaluate the materials first. Then if I think it is worthwhile I will allow it to be promoted on my site. This particular resource is a 47-page eBook on spotting trading opportunities and I simply don't have time to read it right now. Since the offer is time sensitive, I am passing it along now. These folks at EWI do good work, my guess is that this eBook is a worthwhile download & read. As usual, all they are asking for in return is a valid email address via membership in "Club EWI." Just do it.

A



Elliott Wave International has just released a free 47-Page eBook, How to Spot Trading Opportunities. Created from the $129 two-volume set of the same name, it’s available free until September 23, 2009. Learn more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice NNVC 2day, TY Allan.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice bump for NNVC this afternoon. Of course, it would have been great to have a bunch of ENCO which popped almost 250% or VVUS which went up over 70%.

Hopefully in a few years we'll all be looking back at NNVC under a buck and saying to ourselves "why didn't I buy more?"

Also, I think as we move forward companies that can provide prevention from serious virus' like swine flu will prosper. I chimed in once here with Eco-Safe systems, ESFS, but I still have faith there's a big pop coming for this one. Check out the website for more info. For the last month or so it's been hovering between .13 and .15 but they're beginning to make some noise again.
http://www.ecosafesystemsusa.com/badbugs.html

-Steve K. in L.A.