Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Off to the races?



These are 240 minute charts of TZA and the RUT on which it is based.  This is the longest intraday period I find useful, as the next useful period is the Daily chart.  With two hours left before the close of trading, I would pay close attention to these two charts triggering new signals going into the close.  In other words, if the 240 TZA flips LONG (>11.80) and/or the RUT flips SHORT (<593.63), markets may be very well be off to the races on the downside.




A

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan,
Can you please tell me the settings for your ATR. I downloaded the ATR indicator for Tradestation that you reccommended, however, I don't get the good tracking you do.
Thank you
sk

A said...

Period: 7
Multiplier: 1.5

Anonymous said...

Hi Allan,
I heard Neely just came out and gave a Long recommendation on the market...

what's your take on it?

Thanks a lot!

A said...

Not much of a Long bias, he's suggesting one more blow-off rally before multi-month sustained decline sets in.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone offer more assistance at tracking Allan's ATR more closely?

I used the recommended settings and still lack the proper tracking.

Any suggestions welcome.

Alex

Anonymous said...

Hey, back to downloading with this chart. The previous several were acting normal and enlarging with a click. Am using old version of Safari. Using latest version of Firefox produces same result with latest chart, but sometimes different results with earlier ones. Real weird.

- cramar

Anonymous said...

Alan,
Thanks for the info. I just can't get my indicator to look like yours. I anyone has any ideas for Tradestation, sure would be appreciated.
sk

Anonymous said...

TZA reverse-H&S-bottom


cerva carissima et gratissimus hinulus ubera eius inebrient te omni tempore in amore illius delectare iugiter

Anonymous said...

Allan, how high will GFRE go?? Your estimate. TIA