Every once in while I run across a post on an Internet forum that intrigues me, and in this case, motivates me to share it here. I would never buy a stock based simply on a post from a stranger on a message board, but I would utilize same to feel better about my hanging tough with NNVC. Direct link here.
16 May 2006, 09:38 PM EDT
Msg. 9108 of 9120
Jump to msg. #
The following are only my opinions:
Things to look for in the near future'
1) PR discussing the results of recent studies.
--1A) Full reporting and 10Q statements.
2) Announcement of JV with a big pharma for one of the viricides.
3) Announcement of funding structure up to $100 million with little or no dilution
4) Release of building construction details with possible local and state backing.
5) Forward split to stablize PPS.
6) Rapid switch from Pink Sheets to NASDAQ
7) Announcement of the first 3 product lines (one announcement for each) with estimated date of market.
8) Government grants.
9) Military partnerships to develop viricides against weaponized diseases.
10) $100 per share (based on current share structure).
Hey, these are just my humble opinions.