Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What's Up?

Glad you asked. Been busy setting something up that some of you may be interested in. I get Alerts throughout the day that suggest buying opportunities based on a diverse set of criteria. One of my trading partners and myself have been stewing over the sharing with my readers of one subset of these alerts. We're close to making it available. It will be free, for the asking, but we don't want any liability for anything anyone does with this information.

We thought it would be pretty easy to set up, which it is, but we also are taking time to make sure everything is self-explanatory so we, or I, don't get deluged with a bunch of questions and again, make sure that we appropriately disclaim against responsibility for what anyone does with this information. Saying it clearly and unequivilently seems to be the best path, simple and to the point.

So stand-by....you are about to be introduced to Sally.

A

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds interesting, can't wait to see what you've found. as usual thanks for your insights.-nate

Anonymous said...

Hurry! I don't think I can stand the anticipation any longer.

Anonymous said...

Thx, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when the lawyer in you would come out...

Anonymous said...

thanks, Allan - I look forward to whatever you and your associates are willing to share, and happily assume the risk(s) of my use / potential abuse of that data.

Anonymous said...

allan, enjoy your blog. didn't know how to contact you via email, so hope this works.
I tried to subscribe to sallyinsider@fastmail.fm, but email was returned.
Could you subscribe dougwur@mindspring.com to sally.
Thanks