Thursday, April 06, 2006

Apollo "Basket"

AGT = Apollo Gold...........$0.80
AOOR = Apollo Resources.....$0.69
APLL = Apolo Gold & Energy..$0.13

Why not?

A

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allan,

So did you get a chance to see if the story posted regarding AOOR is true? If so, how long do you think it will take for the PPS to correct?

tjbrune said...

well, i bought 8,000 shares at the open.......should have waited, paid 0.70. i figure the gas and bio-diesel stuff is worth something, a new plant os for a good reason (i hope), willie nelson may have won the shares on a bet to see who could get the most sign-in votes for kinkie friedman, but i don't think morgan freeman is an iliot...i like him gee, i hope he's not a lib)

thinking about finally adding NVAX to my basket on this down turn.

Anonymous said...

AOOR owns 80 per cent of EBOF; they consumated a deal last Sept., Nelson was given six mil shares to front EBOF; AOOR may be OK, they're printing stock for money and expanding the number of shares at an alarming rate. Could be a good trade but one will need to be quick. Dennis Lauglin is the CEO of both EBOF and AOOR, and he is inventive, e.g. like the 2 and 3 mil share fee paid to unnamed consultants the end of last year. I like AOOR as a trade ... you just have to know what you're dealing with.

Anonymous said...

We all know that 'bad' news moves our stocks in a positive way. When no news prices creep down and give another opportunity to buy if one believes in the story.

I have two stocks that are moving and not sure why. They are ALTI (nanotech) and NSOL. NSOL has double this week and not sure what's driving it.

debby

Allan said...

I have two stocks that are moving and not sure why.

I wish I had just a fraction of the time back that I have spent trying to figure out why my stocks have or have not moved over the years. Enjoy the ride and don't ask too many questions.

A

Anonymous said...

Allan,

Are you in AOOR for a trade or long term? If you are yet undecided, what factors/indicators do you look for before deciding either way? In general, how long do you hold such a speculative stock before deciding to move on?