Monday, June 28, 2010

Help Wanted

My Trend Following Trading Models subscription service is at a key breakout level and I am both honored by your support for my work and frustrated that there are not enough hours in my day to expand the service to its highest and best potential.  I am seeking some help to take things to the next level.

First, I want a professional web site where I can keep updated charts and signals on multiple time frames.  Second, I would like the web site to have a special tutorial sections explaining the nuts and bolts of the system, along with nuances that are of practical help in applying and managing the models. Third, I would like the website to have an archive of all alerts sent out since inception of the service.

Finally, I would like to get the word out about the service beyond my loyal blog readers.  I think there is a huge market for a simple yet effective trading system for stocks and indexes.  A little promotion could go a long way in making the service better for everyone.

If you have the skills and motivation to help me accomplish these goals, send me an email: allallan@me.com


A

1 comment:

Bernhard said...

get some reactions?