Thursday, May 11, 2006

Free Market Timing Advice

My trading systems don't directly rely on accurately predicting general market direction, but it would be helpful, to say the least. I wrote a piece here on the novel Paradigm, by Robert Taylor. He also runs a web service that updates predictions from his market timing discoveries, here. This service called the rally into last Monday and the subsequent decline since then. Impressive.

The timing service used to be a fee-based service, but now is free to anyone who buys the book Paradigm from the website. Buy a book, get free (and so far impressive) market timing advice.

Maybe worth a shot.

A

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi A:

Thanks for the heads up. I bought the book.

I will be interested in following his timing advice and seeing how well it works.

I doubled my holdings today on this sharp down day. I hope I didn't jump the gun. I have sell stop orders in in case this sell off becomes a frenzy. I am expecting a rebound tomorrow or early next week, when I plan to sell half of positions and get back to mostly cash.

GTR

Anonymous said...

Hi Allan,

I'm not sure if this passes the sniff test. The names of Nobel prize candidates are not released and therefore would not be known to Mr. Taylor. Doesn't obviate the validity of his calls but ya gotta wonder.

dk

Lasertrader said...

Hi Allan:

I enjoy your posts. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

When do they say this market pullback will end?

B

Anonymous said...

I signed up and bought the book today.

Holly

Anonymous said...

How long is the free trial ?
Yash

A said...

When do they say this market pullback will end?

Shortest term low due mid-week, intermediate high early June, major low October, in a nutshell.

I signed up and bought the book today.

I like your attitude, Holly.

How long is the free trial ?

Probably until the value of the service becomes evident to all.

A

Anonymous said...

Regarding PTSC,

http://www.agoracom.com/nonmemforum/msgreview.asp?id=477468&refid=0&orig=477468

Anonymous said...

Although i'm in, this part strikes me "The potential licensing revenue could be substantial, although Stanford's Lemley said the value of the deals disclosed by Patriot so far appear relatively minimal. He suggested the deals are being struck close to the “nuisance value” of the litigation itself.".