Friday, September 23, 2011

Sunrise

It is early and the air is filled with the mist of a low country dawn. Before me is a serene salt water marsh, murmuring with life, undisturbed by the thunder of the ocean roaring just beyond the breeze.  How I have come to be in this place after all of these years is the story of my life.  It will be remembered in bits and pieces by all who have crossed my path and by the ones who were told about me because those paths did matter.

The end lays beyond, in a quiet mystery, out of view, on my mind.  It is a place like this, of swirling beaches, of egrets and of trees that never die.  One day I shall awake and I will be home.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is now a good time to buy NNVC or do you think it will go lower?

Anonymous said...

Dude-welcome back to the South. glad to hear you are with us again. I have always felf the desert was such an oppressive enviroment. I always liked the way you fought the power of the huge ego running OP - Mose

A said...

Thanks for remembering me. It feels good to be here and to think this indeed may be home.

Anonymous said...

what is your take on the all the insider selling on NNVC? That is a sizeable amount by it's Chairman. That is not the behavior of a stock that is supposed to have dramatic upside potential.