Monday, May 07, 2007

Road Trip

I took off from Spokane Thursday morning, losing it, just a total breakdown. Drove south through Idaho, Utah, and Nevada. Ilene agreed to fly down and meet me in Las Vegas on Friday night. We spent the next 36 hours alternating between relationship soul-searching and being shown the town by local resident David Gordon, who in person is one of the nicest folks I have met in my 15 years of Internet friendships.

For the time being, I am staying with family in Phoenix.

And while the future's there for anyone to change, still you know it's seems
It would be easier sometimes to change the past
I'm just one or two years and a couple of changes behind you
In my lessons at love's pain and heartache school
Where if you feel too free and you need something to remind you
There's this loneliness springing up from your life
Like a fountain from a pool


A

No comments: